Hey Babe.

TWO - #PTlettinggo

 I made these for you. I made these for you because as much as we're told not to wake up and check our phones first thing in the morning, I know you're going too, as much as we're told to breathe and be mindful and try some yoga, i know you're going to check your instagram or facebook or snapchat before you do anything else.
I made these for you because before you do those things I think you should read something good, I think your first thought in the morning should be how brilliant and magical and worthy you are.

enjoy. xo






These images are 1440x2560 they are for private individual use and are not to be reproduced or reposted without the express permission of papered thoughts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger